The „Acupuncture“ journal has been issued since 1998. It is the official BSTCM publication and refers original papers, reviews, abstracts of scientific articles, discussing the problems of Acupuncture treatment; clinical trials; research studies on the TCM therapeutic approaches; and case reports. The publication is the only one of its kind that is issued in Bulgarian language thus being an important professional manual.
Acupuncture 2007; (9) 1. Contents:
Original paper: Pruritus and acupuncture- Iliev E, Broshtilova V.
- Acupuncture and transcutaneous nerve stimulation in brain stroke rehabilitation.
- Resolution of reflectory miocardial ischemia after medial nerve stimulation – a feline electroacupuncture model.
- Experimental reno-vascular hypertension reduction via an acupuncture-acquired NO synthesis approach
- Acupuncture and smoking cessation approaches
- The state of complimentary and alternative medicine in the cardio-vascular and pulmonary hematologic studies.
- Children pain relief using complimentary and alternative medicine approaches.
- The use of "hot Qi" term by the parents in Hong Kong to describe their children symptoms
- The infra-red thermography insufficiency to visualize meridian-like structures evolved after stimulation.
Subscription details: annual subscription – 13.50 BGN
For more detalis on the subscription process please refer to:
Central Medical Library
1431 Sofia, 1, Georgi Sofiisky blvd.
tel: + 359 2 952 05 09